Hi, I just recently registered for the API, and it has been working, until one point, when I gave an I think simple data request. It gave me the following error message: > HTTPError: 401 Client Error: Unauthorized for url:,RD,1.0/ALL?format=sdmx-generic-2.1&startPeriod=2007&endPeriod=2016&locale=en&subscription-key=b19e8b601bf44f98a02ea6d6718468c3 Is there anything I am doing wrong in the query? Many thanks!


    Since then I also tried to replace the 'sdmx//data' (coming from the query generator) with 'sdmx/data' (based on your docs), but without any change.
    Posted by Hidden Sat, 03 Feb 2018 15:09:52 GMT
    Hi, There was a bug in the query builder that was causing the slash to appear twice in the data query. The bug is fixed now. We're sorry for the trouble that this bug was causing. Admin
    Posted by Hidden Tue, 06 Feb 2018 16:23:15 GMT
    No worries, many thanks for your answer. On the othe hand, sometimes I managed to pull some data from the API, even with double slashes. In general, however, I think my problem was something else, I raised it on the link below, and you already ansered it: Best a
    Posted by Hidden Tue, 06 Feb 2018 16:56:53 GMT

You're not signed in. Please sign-in to report an issue or post a comment.